Saturday, August 26, 2006

this is me.. i think


nice picture. i would probably look like this if i were a cartoon, haha. well.. i've managed to do my duties for the first quarter. gives me a little sense of accomplishment. though i still have *tons* of stuff to do. and right now i don't have enough energy to do all of them. darn it.

anyway, i sort of promised myself that i'd do my best to manage my time well. oh, you know.. avoid cramming.. stop spending too much time watching dvd's of my fave tv series (or chatting online/blogging wahahaha). but somehow i don't think it's gonna work. i was *wired* to procrastinate. i was born a daydreamer. been dreaming while awake ever since i was but a baby (this is true.. my earliest memories always included a separate world.. my own 'hideaway' place).

ok. so going back to the figure above. i find it cute. sad.. but cute. cute in a sad way (i know, i'm rambling. i don't care. it's *my* post. live with it) kinda like me (ahahaha. how come so many people say i'm 'cute'?!? that's soooo destroying my reputation as a biatch) - sad.. but cute.

i don't see where this post is going anymore. darn it. i think my brain's shutting down. probably due to oxygen-deprivation, wahahaha. i need my FIX, stat. my mind needs to get reorganized soon. i can't take much more of this.

No comments: