Friday, August 25, 2006

give me air!!!

it's been one hell of a day. since the moment i woke up, i've already been feeling quite harassed. well, that's mainly because i was cramming. yup. today's the deadline for submission of grades. so as soon as i got up from bed, i turned on my trusty laptop and entered the students' scores (and finished some last-minute checking of seatworks, etc.). i double-checked the formulas.. ran off to school (er.. drove to school, that is) and voila! i made it just in the nick of time.

but i'm having trouble breathing properly. must be due to all the stress and pressure. or probably the lack of sleep. then again, it may partly be because of.. umm.. well.. other things. i dunno. all i know is that there's so much air around me.. and yet i can't seem to take 'em in my lungs. *sigh*

i seriously need to fix myself.. but i don't know how.

No comments: