Sunday, August 13, 2006

current mood

my current blogpost. just some of those "heartbreaking" quotes that i have stored in my phone. hahahaha. nice tripping :p

"sometimes i have to give up on loving someone who doesn't love me back. not because i start to feel i'm hopeless... but because i run out of reasons to fight for what i really feel..."


"i want to know where i failed. i want to know where i sinned. coz i don't want to ever feel this way again. was the wanting too deep? did it block your sun? where do i go now that i'm down to one"

"you eased the pain when i faked the wound. you calmed me down when i faked the mood. you were instantly there when i faked the call. but why didn't you catch me? i didn't fake the fall.."

"me and you what's going on? all we seem to know is how to show the feelings that are wrong."

"all our lives we search for someone who makes us complete. we choose partners and change partners. we dance the song of heartbreak and hope all the while, wondering if somewhere, somehow, there is someone searching for us."


No comments: