Sunday, February 01, 2009

the second.. wait.. the nth time around


And then I crashed into you,
And I went up in flames.
Could've been the death of me,
But then you breathed your breath in me.
And I crashed into you,
Like a runaway train.
You will consume me,
But I can't walk away.

- daughtry

i don't know why i can't seem to learn my lessons right. i mean.. i *do* listen. i know the theoretical part. i am able to psych myself up.. to a certain degree. but when the final test comes.. i flunk. again and again and again. sheesh. this is beyond disappointing. there are no words to describe it..

like i said the other day, sanayan lang naman ito. the first disappointment always hurts the most. but afterwards, you get used to it. matapos mong bumagsak nang paulit-ulit, matututunan mo ring matuwa sa 3.0 na marka 'di ba? tatalon ka pa sa tuwa. ganyan nagiging mababaw ang kaligayahan ng isang tao..

i guess that's why i'm not so affected anymore. after all, learning to anticipate (or even expect) disappointment is an effective way to numb pain..

No comments: