Tuesday, February 17, 2009

teardrops on no guitar


_____ walks by me, can he tell that I can't breathe?

And there he goes, so perfectly,

The kind of flawless I wish I could be

She'd better hold him tight, give him all her love

Look in those beautiful eyes and know she's lucky cause..


He's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar

The only thing that keeps me wishing on a wishing star

He's the song in the car I keep singing, don't know why I do


currently listening to taylor swift's teardrops on my guitar on my celphone right now. it's the first time i heard it, but i liked the words immediately.. so i googled the lyrics and posted them here XP


i couldn't find a suitable pic, though.. and i find myself wishing that i knew how to draw the images in my head. tsk.


oh. and i also find myself wishing i had a guitar (and that i knew how to play, of course). then i could try my hand at writing sappy songs like this, too. hahaha.


at least maybe that would help me get to sleep. zzz.. you're the reason for the teardrops. and the smiles too. :x

No comments: