Saturday, February 14, 2009

an unexpected valentine


hmmm. this day of hearts sure is starting out weird. happily weird, that is XP

early this morning (hmm.. 12:34am..?) i received an unexpected valentine greeting that really made me smile.

when i woke up, i got a deluge of greetings from people i haven't heard from in a looooong time. that made me smile again.

i got up from bed to find that our hired help was here to clean up last week's mess.. even though it's vday. obviously that made me smile too.

and then i read friend alexis' message in the chatbox.. along with a link to descartes' letter. and i saw this 'gift' from him.

wow. what can i say..?! my first valentine heart for the day. and it came from a rabbit. my imaginary pet rabbit.

thanx, descartes. i take back all the lousy things i said about you before.. hahaha XP

i know you're not the sweet, snuggly type.. but just the same.. here's a hug of thanks from me to you.. *hug* (that goes for you, too, obviously.. XP ily)

No comments: