Saturday, January 31, 2009

false statement


I'm only up when you're not down
Don't wanna fly if you're still on the ground
It's like no matter what I do
Well you drive me crazy half the time
The other half I'm only trying to
Let you know that what I feel is true
And I'm only me when I'm with you


- taylor swift


been looking for song downloads the entire afternoon. listening to songs in my phone lulls me to sleep - and i am in desperate need of sleep for the past days.

i stumbled upon a few tunes by taylor swift. she's not exactly a favorite of mine - but the song lyrics intrigued me.. so i thought i'd give her songs a try.

*sigh* it's time to hit the sack. will the sandman come? i'm keeping my fingers crossed. and yes, i'm still hoping you'll keep your promise this time around..

No comments: