Monday, December 01, 2008

needing clarity


i broke my glasses last week. i spent the past couple of days realizing just how difficult it is to have eyesight as bad as mine. *sigh* i miss my eyeglasses :(


sure, i have my trusty contacts; and i barely use my glasses when i go out (hahaha.. they say i look better without them anyway). but when i'm here at home, it's hard to move around without my glasses. i want to remove my contacts so i could rest my eyes; but i couldn't. otherwise, i wouldn't even be able to see past my short nose. *sigh*

tomorrow i'm going back to the eye doctor to get my new glasses. that's an additional P4k draining a hole in my pocket, waaah! :( but i have no choice. i *need* to get my vision back. i can't live alternating blurry eyesight and tired, puffy eyes for the rest of my life.

i need some clarity. and i don't think my eyes can take much more of this stinging. i wish my eye doctor can fix my blind spots as well.. :(

No comments: