Wednesday, December 03, 2008

missing sam


sam sent me this a couple of days back. hahahaha. i just love getting picture/commentaries from my friends. says a lot about how they think. says a lot, too, about how they think i think, bwahahaha XP

anyway, after a long, long, long time, i *finally* got sam all to myself this afternoon XD it's been a while since we were last able to chat. i have to admit, it's fun to have another "alien" to hang out with. an *adult* alien who's on the same frequency as i am, hahaha. i miss those 'chikahan-with-matching-okrayan' moments XP

thanks, sam, for making me feel a lot less lonely. time flew for me this afternoon. maybe before the year ends we can have a repeat :p next time's my treat :D

*sigh* it's great to have a true friend who knows you XD i wish YOU would be a true friend to me too..

No comments: