Thursday, December 04, 2008

fixing my eyes..

.. on you XP
i like my new glasses, haha. it looks 'retro' yet 'classy' according to my friends. well, yeah. like i said, i like my new glasses. but i don't really like the way i look when i wear them. i have really poor eyesight; so i have really thick lenses too (in spite of the fact that they're ultra-thin plastic lenses). they tend to 'warp' the shape of my eyes - making them look buggy. oh well.. tomorrow i'm back to wearing my contacts anyway, hehehe :p

the ST's and i finished the problem set for geom. wheeee! hahaha. i don't know what it is about inventing math questions that makes me happy, hehehehe :p it's always good to spread some holiday cheer about *evil grin*

well, i'm determined to enjoy this day. i'm going to be happy - no matter what. nyahahaha.

merry quizmas.. er.. christmas, that is XP

i love the holiday season.. :D i can't wait to find out my two surprises.. hahaha

No comments: