Friday, December 19, 2008

all i want for christmas...


my two front teeth are still intact, thank goodness.. so i won't have to include them in my christmas wish list.

what do i *really* want for christmas, anyway? world peace? a stop to global warming?

here are some song lyrics that complete the phrase "all i want for christmas.."

"... is a new year with you; twelve more months of loving, a heart so sweet and true" - toby keith

"... is to be loved by someone like you. outside the snow is falling; my heart is calling to spend my christmas time alone with you" - TLC

"... is some love from you..." - pretty willie

and some more..

"when i walk through a room let them see you need me.. walk through a room let them see you love me, love me, love me. that's what i want for christmas" - ella fitzgerald

"this year for christmas, i just wanna be with you" - george strait

hmm.. clearly, a pattern emerges *sigh*

so, how would YOU complete the phrase "all i want for christmas.."? :) as for me, i definitely go with mariah.

No comments: