Saturday, August 16, 2008

spaced out

i am not myself today. er. that sounds so weird but it's true. i feel so totally spaced out. and i don't even know *why* sheesh.

i gave my 2nd lecture to batch 3 of the top-ed participants this afternoon. i prepared my materials.. i went there sort of knowing what to do. but i dunno.. as soon as i stepped inside the classroom i felt so.. uh.. awkward. *sigh* i managed to pull off a cheerful facade.. and after years of practice, projecting a fake persona wasn't all that hard to do. still.. i hated my lecture today. hate it. totally. it really sucked. grrrrr.

i miss being my usual alien self. i'm afraid i'm turning normal (hahaha.. as if that's ever gonna happen). seriously, though.. i realized just how much i miss my alien friends when i got to chat with two of them tonight. hahahahaha. some stuff from my chat with the photocopy and the virus:

what is the plural of bigfoot? is it bigfootS or bigFEET?
what would you call a family of bigfootS/bigFEET with big feet?
is there such a thing as an 'uninteresting' number?
how do you construct that darned tree using a computer?
'never assume.. because it makes an ass of u and me'
xkcd rocks bwahahaha
kitkat is absolutely necessary for keeping one's (in)sanity

hahaha. in a rather odd way, i find the sierpinski triangle to be a great source of comfort..
i wish i had a magnet to keep you close..

No comments: