Saturday, August 02, 2008

hisssss


this day sure has been jam-packed. i had an early start. woke up before 7am to prepare for my (un)usual class sked. i did next to zero prep for it.. but i'm really glad i managed to pull it off somehow (except for a major boo boo with room assignments and stuff) XP

i consider myself pretty lucky today. for one thing, the day started out rainy haha. grey, weepy clouds greeted me.. and that's always welcome XD then, just when i was prepareing myself to commute all the way to st paul for the choir prax and mss service, i found out that friend john would be coming from their place too! haha.. at least i was able to hitch with him XP yipee.. no need for the hassle of commuting (so i hate taking public transportation. sue me, bwahahaha)

staying at the center for the entire afternoon wasn't such a drag. in spite of the heat (and despite my headache and sore throat), i actually felt quite good.

until *that* happened.

it's not a big deal. i'm kinda used to it, actually. but maybe because i wasn't feeling well.. and maybe because i'm very, very, very nearly fed up.. my sharpened cat claws started showing. and i didn't really give a sh*t who noticed.

dammit. i'm smart. i'm intelligent. i know i can figure this out.
i don't need your help. i don't f*cking need YOU. jerk!

No comments: