Thursday, August 21, 2008

lucky devil


i was planning to stay in school 'til late. probably until around 6pm. instead, i find myself home before 3pm. in front of my pc. and wondering whether i should count myself lucky or not..

mom and dad went to rustan's grocery in katipunan to buy some greens. since it's a thursday, dad drove wyjel and i brought winnipeg to school.

around 1pm, i receive a call from dad (which almost set me panicking). he said they're stuck in the grocery's basement. wyjel wouldn't start. he thinks the battery died out.. and he needed winnipeg so he could jumpstart wyjel.

so off i went to rustan's.. and pretty soon we had wyjel up and running again. from there, we proceeded to the nearest car battery retailer (which was in tuazon) and bought a new battery for wyjel. i was willing to settle for the cheaper type.. but dad insisted that the P4100 battery was better. *sigh* oh well. guess i'll have to dig deep in my pockets for that one.. :(

sheesh, wyjel.. why did you have to conk out *now*?!?!

then again.. i guess i should still really count myself fortunate..
i don't wanna think about what would happen if he conked out tomorrow..

No comments: