Thursday, June 05, 2008

i consider myself lucky

today is the first day of classes for ay 2008-2009. all things considered, i can say it's been a really, really nice day :)

for one thing, a lot of '08 peeps dropped by upis today (na-miss ko kayong lahat. pramis XP) a couple of aliens came over too - carlito, admin, apol (waw. ang ganda ng bagong hair!!! XP), froggy (tahimik ka pa rin?!?!) and xerox. wheeeeee!! haha. that would have been enough to make my day.. but wait.. there's more!! haha..

i accompanied carlito to the registrar's office after my class. he paid for his tuition - it didn't really take too long. then my 'weirdness beacon' drew gal-pal carolle & boytoy to the reg's office as soon as we were done paying. haha. the four of us dropped by xerox's place - we exchanged 'remembrances' hehe XP

afterwards, we were feeling quite hungry already, so we went to the nasa launchpad to have lunch. jbee as usual, haha. (damn, i didn't realize how much i missed the place, bwahahaha) carolle noticed i was acting weirdly (read: too sunshiny-perky). hmm. couldn't help it. being annoyed does that to me. so does hunger, haha. but aliens are used to me being that way. guess she isn't haha XP

well, in spite of the fact that my order (chicken!! haha.. wosa.. manok!!! XP) arrived *really* late, i still felt quite lucky. i got another one of those 'freebie' receipts they give at jbee. yeah, yeah.. i know they always give that. still.. it has a 'congratulations' note there.. so i still felt lucky, nyahaha XP

back at school, the four of us had another (mis)adventure. i won't give the details here.. but i'll say that i had a lot of fun with the 'mission impossible' theme hahaha. that was cool. tsk. aiding and abetting. i seem to be good at that XP

that's when i met admin & apol waiting for carlito & me at aling norm's place XP and i got admin's remembrance for me (awwwww) nice chicken. hahaha. but i *really* treasure the note. especially since it came from *admin* XP waw. napabilib mo talaga ako dun. akalain ko ba naman na magsulat *ka* ng ganun?!?! tsk. ang tanging mas makakagulat lang sa akin ay kapag ung bampira ang magsulat ng ganun. hahahahahaha. mangyayari lang un kapag magugunaw na ang mundo XP

i was able to go home late already.. mostly 'coz my car is coding every thursday. but also 'coz we did some fixing up in the department. hmm. i really wish we could get the math department all settled, cleaned and organized. *sigh* a loooooooong way to go and much, much more work to be done. but i was still fortunate - 'coz aliens delly & siege dropped by to help. thanx guys XP

anyway, as soon as i got home, i unwrapped xerox's gift.. and wow!! hahaha. it's.. hmm.. how should i say it..?! it's so.. ME!!! hahaha. it certainly looks like something i would give. so i told her that her remembrance reminds me of me, hahaha. well, it actually *should* remind me of her.. but since it reminds me of myself.. er.. it sort of is almost the same thing haha XP tsk. magka-wavelength nga ata talaga tayo. it takes somebody like us to appreciate a gift like that nyahahaha. thanx sis XP

so there. a bunch of reasons why i consider myself lucky. certainly a great way to start the new school year. i hope i didn't hog all my luck, hahaha. thanx to everybody who made this day awesome.. XP

and yes.. that *does* include you.. ;-)

No comments: