Wednesday, June 18, 2008

100 years







HAPPY BIRTHDAY UP!!! XP

june 18, 2008. UP officially turns 100. woohoo!! and to celebrate, we (read: UPIS peeps and those from other UP units) paraded to quezon hall. and boy, did i envy all those who wore their centennial shirts. tsk. sabi ko na nga ba dapat hindi ako nagsuot ng filipiniana. leche ang init!

i have to thank my alien magnet, though.. coz i was *really* fortunate to bump into admin this morning. hahaha!!! woot. thanx, wosa.. you really made my day. i wouldn't have known how to get through that parade in my darned kimona without you, wahahahaha XP gotta thank maykel, too.. coz he and wosa kept me company while some jerk blocked wyjel at the educ parking. oh well.. guess that just *had* to happen so that wosa and i could watch our *first* oblation run wahahahaha XP

oh. and the announcement of the approved centennial bonus also turned my day a tad bit sunshinier (er.. or since i'm rainlover, i guess it made my day rainier, hehehe) ;) it's certainly a wonderful day.. happy birthday, UP!!! *mwah*

iisipin ko pa kung papayag ako sa hinihingi mo hahaha. cheeseburger na lang kaya..?! XP

No comments: