Sunday, March 02, 2008

rapt around your finger

something odd happened today. well, ok, it wasn't really *that* odd. but i just found it.. er.. amusing :p

ok. the thing is.. i think i (unwittingly) made quite a number of people knit their eyebrows in confusion today. hahahaha. see, it's kinda normal for me to have wandering eyes. yes. *wandering* eyes, haha. most of the time, i have difficulty keeping my eyeballs steady. they usually like to look around.. see what's happening.. even though i don't move my head so much (i think this is one of the reasons a lot of people think i'm mataray - eye-rolling is one nasty habit of mine, bwahahaha).

so i guess the moment people see me stare blankly into space, they get puzzled, haha. i suppose they're not used to my "thinking" eyes :p that usually occurs when i happen to have an interesting thought that i want to pursue (or imagine). my eyes just kinda stop roving.. and i can look at the person i'm talking to straight in the eye (or whatever body part i happen to be looking at nyahahaha) without actually "seeing" him/her. it's like turning reality into some kind of screensaver, while your thoughts/plans/visions/whatever take center stage.

what's funny, though, is that whenever reality blurs for me, that's usually the time when i'm more aware of it. hahaha. does that make sense?! when people think i'm not thinking, that's when i am!! nyahahaha.

i think i'm going to maximize the use of my rapt expression from now on.. hahahaha..

now if only this picture would reflect reality.. :p

No comments: