Wednesday, March 26, 2008

her bitchy daughter


happy ____th birthday mom :p

wow. my bitchiness could not have come at a more inopportune time. but once again, i could not curb my unusually hot temper. yes, the weather sure raises the blood pressure, but that's no excuse. *sigh* i really should be more patient and more cheerful. especially since it's mom's special day today.. :(

there are advantages to having a (mainly) one-tracked mind - you get to concentrate more, you're able to do things quickly, you plan meticulously, etc. in spite of numerous distractions, a focused mind is able to center on the *one thing* that's important.. and keep everything else in the sideline.

but right now, i'm cursing the fact that i've been blessed with such a brain. *sigh* because now, no matter how i try to distract myself.. or make myself busy.. my mind refuses to concentrate on my 'distractions' (duh.. distractions nga e - ibig sabihin di ka talaga magfofocus dun. bobooo..). it always goes back to.. well.. where i don't want it to go :(

damn. why is it so difficult to forget? and why is it that my innate stubbornness does not work when it comes to that particular person..? logical naman ako mag-isip ah.. rational. pero pagdating sa kanya.. wala. nagiging tanga talaga. hahaha. sarap iuntog ang ulo ko sa pader, promise.


No comments: