Wednesday, March 12, 2008

my just desserts

this is me today.
actually, this is me since.. er.. well, since last week, i guess. or even before that.
*sigh*
i am so close to snapping.
but no one really notices.
not that i'd want anyone to see, really.
but it is a fact.
no one really sees me.
and i guess it's just as well.
'coz if they did see behind the smiles and the happy face i put on..
they probably would keep their distance.
that would be the *sane* thing to do.
but yes, this is me.
and i have a good and valid reason to be this way at the moment.
dammit. i hate not knowing.
and the only thing i hate more than *not* knowing is finding out that what i'm afraid of is really true.. :'(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hug.

i know it's not asked for, and maybe it's not the thing you need, but heck.

hug.

i know i need one.