Thursday, March 13, 2008

one fine day


today, we had the recognition ceremony for the 7-10 students. all i can say about it is.. WOW XP

i'm not ashamed to admit it. hanga ako sa mga estudyante ng upis :) i was especially inspired by the speech given by joyce (woohooo!! sabi na't di kami nagkamali sa pagpili sa 'yo bilang *model* student XP) mahal ko ang '08. sobra :D

it's a given - i am going to miss these guys when they graduate (awwwww). i think i realized that these past weeks.. when ice gave me a hug (hey, no pic?!).. when i spilled out my frustrations and other rants to nf.. when admin blew me kisses (muah!).. when xerox came up with "thursdays with woxie" and apol (and co.) tagged along.. when jewo (literally) left his marks on me.. etc. etc.

and this afternoon, it just dawned on me: what would upis life be without aliens..?

tsk tsk. it's not such a welcome thought. right, liz? :(




No comments: