Tuesday, January 29, 2008

full-packed

wow. this day sure was full-packed :p hmm. lemme see. it all started with me discussing complex numbers with my morning class. i used the same examples as i did yesterday (with my advisees) - i made sure to take a picture of my literally colorful "notes" hehehe. i love my purple whiteboard marker :D


after my first class, i sat in student teacher hamz' lecture (narra). i "frognapped" eloi's pet and kept it with me for the entire duration of trigo class haha. i don't know its name.. but it looks kinda cute, especially with my glasses :p

it's a bit irritating how jewo doesn't bother to listen to the lecture.. doesn't read the examples on the board.. doesn't pay attention to *any* part of the discussion.. and then is able to answer the seatwork correctly and quickly. grr. he would have been a bad example.. if only he were not right most of the time hahaha.


lunchtime was.. hahaha.. it was so fun! :D dad prepared the usual "lunch hunt" for me.. and of course i (along with jewo, apol & maima) enjoyed picking through my food looking for those elusive straws. when i got to the last one, though, i discovered that more clues were hidden.. *in the car!* nyahaha. so i and the aliens went to the car to continue the hunt. and guess what..? hahaha.. see below:


awwww. dad provided dessert for me and my alien pals. sweet. literally :D

the chocolate gave me enough energy to get through my geom class in the afternoon. i was sort of enjoying the rare bonding moment with section damselfly when my phone rang as i was wrapping up my lecture. lo and behold.. it was jewo calling. he was looking for a chauffeur, nyahahaha. sheesh. he's lucky i had an errand to run after class.. so i could bring him and groupmates pawo & aj to eee for their apprenticeship thingy :p

anyway, while waiting outside eee, we looked for santan flowerettes with five petals. hahaha. we managed to find a bunch of them (see jewo.. they're not *that* rare!) - enough to make me a flower bracelet, nyahahaha :p too bad it's not the type i could place on my own wrist, though.


by 6pm i was off to choir prax - with enough energy to sing my lungs out, if need be, hahaha. the prax went well.. considering.. hmm.. lots of things (right, pawo?). i got home at around 10.30pm.. went online.. finished the newsletter for tomorrow.. and now i'm updating my blog hahaha :D

i discovered something today. something that made me smile a genuinely *happy* smile :) although, when i think about it a bit more.. i'm not entirely sure i should, bwahahahaha :p basta. sikreto ko na lang muna 'yon nyahahaha ;D

all in all, it was a nice day. *really* nice.

No comments: