Tuesday, January 08, 2008

alien-ated

first lunch-out with aliens for 2008.

UP classes were suspended by 1pm due to the kickoff ceremony for the centennial celebration. 4 of my aliens tagged along with friend alma and me for lunch.. so we drove off to j'bee in the new petron gas station near the school :p

well, j'bee isn't my favorite place on the planet. but since wosa wanted to eat there, we all decided to give it a try. we didn't regret it, hahaha. along the way, we saw two loony/semi-suicidal "balloon men" who wanted to get near me/us :p we proved that people didn't want to line up with aliens. we made jollibee cry. and we attempted to build the highest tower we could.. with the trashy remains of our lunch.

all in all, it wasn't a bad adventure :p

and it certainly helped to keep me smiling, when, in the evening, i was in the company of people again - literally feeling alienated.

thanks guys :p





No comments: