Tuesday, November 25, 2008

i need to defy the force of gravity


i love the night. i wish i lived somewhere with a bit more open sky so i could stare out at the stars and the moon. but our house is in an urban neighborhood with too much smog and too little sky, so i simply content myself with my imagination and my nightly musings.

i find it comforting to have the moon above me during the dark hours. it doesn't matter if it's full or crescent.. if he's white, blue or red. i love luna. maybe that's the reason why i'm a bit of a lunatic hahaha.

he has a mysterious pull, not just on the tides, but on me. i could stare at him for hours and be content. he may be cold and unreachable, but that doesn't really matter. just being with him makes me feel quietly happy.

sometimes i wish on the stars that surround him. and i am quite sure that he listens in to my requests. because most of the time, my looniest petitions are granted the moment the words are uttered from my lips. that always catches me off guard. and though part of me is glad that my wish comes true, a larger part of me is scared..

i'm afraid that luna wants to be with me as much as i want to stay with him.

i don't know why those that make me happy turn out to be the dangerous ones..
"you are the most dangerous creature i've ever met"

No comments: