Thursday, November 27, 2008

deja vu is driving me crazy


i woke up from a night filled with vivid dreams. one was really good.. and the other was really bad. i wonder why such a big part of my life seems to be lived out in my head. i hate it. i wish i could shut my brain up. oftentimes it's not worth living through the images in my mind..


so i have a bit of a temper. i'm here sitting in front of my pc trying to cool my head and slow my heart. it feels odd, feeling angry and scared at the same time. this would be funny if it weren't happening to me..


hypnotized. hmm. maybe i should go for that. i've always wondered what it's like to be 'under a spell' haha. then again.. maybe i already know.. i just don't know that i do..

it's hard being a phoenix. i wish i could kill the stupid bird once and for all. maybe i should feed her to you..

No comments: