Thursday, May 22, 2008

wanted: endorphins

i really don't know what to write about today. guess my mind's simply blank right now. *sigh*

well, this day certainly was a bit unusual. both mom and dad stayed home the whole day. they were (literally) "home sick" haha XP mom stilll has a bad case of the colds.. and dad had an upset stomach so he didn't report for work. as for me.. i spent the afternoon lecturing at the unidev project in nismed (right after i ordered max's delivery for lunch - haha, i don't know how to cook hehehe).

i got home before 6pm.. then tutored cousin gabo for his math homework. and that's pretty much what happened to my day. and now i find myself with joe black (my current best bud) again.. updating this blog and trying to sort out stuff in my mind. *sigh*

nothing unpleasant happened today.. but i couldn't think of any particularly pleasant event either. and at the moment i am seriously i need of endorphins. makes me wish i had a steady supply of chocolate.. or.. *sigh* i dunno..

oh crud. somebody please make me smile.. XP

No comments: