Thursday, December 06, 2007

serious warning

i mean this one.

i am not a complete misanthrope. not really. i just have "moments" haha. oddly, these "moments" are picky - they happen only at certain places and with certain people.

see, even though i'm a great pretender (heck.. i certainly could win a "best actress" award for all my performances!!), there are times when i don't give a sh*t if people feel my negative vibes. during those moments, i just want to be left alone. and anyone who dares to enter into my personal space uninvited gets his/her head bitten off (er.. not literally.. though how i wish it were hahaha)

i'm in one of those moods now. and i'm not making any apologies for it. i'm entitled to my "disturbances" haha. you may call me bitchy.. antisocial.. moody.. or even immature. and i have just one answer for you: i don't care. for a disturbed person like me, other people's rants and opinions about my behavior are the least of my concerns.

apathy rocks!

No comments: