Thursday, May 05, 2005

my journal entry.. my life (a repost from hi5)

at the moment, i just want to keep writing and writing... though i don't really have anything to write about. so i suppose this journal entry still applies to me right now, hehe...

===============================================

my journal entry... my life

i want to write something but i have nothing to write about. it's really weird, but i've been sitting here in front of my PC for the past hour just typing stuff on the keyboard... yet none of them really make much sense.

which makes me think... why the heck am i making this journal entry?! i don't have anything meaningful or profound to say. i'm not really expecting my friends to read what i've written. i'm not even totally aware of what i'm typing here - just writing down what comes to my mind.

this is kinda like my life. nothing profound, nothing deep. nothing spectacular to show-off to others. nothing special. nothing new. no particular direction and no particular plan. not very exciting and not too original. not the kind that disturbs or harms others, but not the kind that will be missed when it's gone.

my life doesn't happen to be very interesting. my life just... happens. but i guess that's not such a bad thing. and this journal entry didn't turn out to be as meaningless as i thought it would be.

No comments: