Saturday, January 01, 2011

happy new year!


first day of 2011 and guess how i spent it?

well, like most other people (i guess), the first 10 hours of my day were spent in bed (ok, i slept at 2.30am and woke up at 10am. still, i was in bed, haha). then i had brunch while spending quality time with zeena (as i always do) and fell asleep again from 2-3pm! haha. talk about wasting more than half the day!!

i wasn't going to let the first day of the decade go to waste, though.. so i quickly freshened up, dressed and went out, bringing along drexzel. hence the picture above.

yup. i spent january 1st taking shots around UP campus :) it was fun.. but also a bit lonely. i had originally planned to walk around campus with my dad for company - but he had to stay home with my mom (who's experiencing a bout of vertigo). then i asked friend mich to go with me, but then she couldn't leave her aunt's place in time to meet up. so it was just me and drex.. and a bunch of other photographers/joggers/mortals doing our own thing at the quezon hall :p

when finally it was getting too dark to take pictures, i decided to head back home. i had to nix my original plan to drop by the UP chapel coz i couldn't find a place to park wyjel. the place was packed! sheesh. no 'quiet time' for me in that aspect, i guess. but that's fine. i had enough time to myself, anyway..

so there. it's been a lazy but fun january 1st for me. not a bad way to start the year or decade :)

how did YOU spend your first day of 2011? :D




*note: this post is here primarily because of my pencil-loving friend, xerox, who time and again bugs me to update this blog :D

No comments: