Sunday, January 02, 2011

camera post.. picture post :)


no, this is NOT drexzel (my new 'baby'). it's my 'nikon 4Gb usb'! haha. i thought i'd start using it 'coz i've been bitten by the photography bug ever since mich and i bought our first dslrs last week :)


ever since i bought my nikon D3100, i've been hooked on taking pictures. yeah, i'm excited to learn photography.. shooting people (with the camera, of course, not a gun), interesting foliage and other stuff. but you know the photographer's bane - he who takes the pictures is not included in his shots.

well, camwhore that i am, i always make sure that i get my picture taken, haha! that's why i prefer having a friend with me when i'm shooting pics.. just so i'd have a couple of pictures of myself - proof that yeah, I WAS THERE hahaha :))

anyway, here's a compilation of some of my pictures taken today at megamall after the epiphany sunday mass.. (i especially love the one taken with darth vader)



No comments: