Wednesday, April 09, 2008

who listens to incubus?

i ran across some interesting info as i was reading the 'why do men have nipples?' book last night (or was it the sequel i was reading? sheesh. i forgot) and once you get past the initial 'mini-shock' of the pic, i'm sure you'll figure out what new tidbit/trivia i found in my reading. (hint: google and wikipedia are your best friends)

anyway. a lot of my friends seem to be making DR-like games in order for me to figure out their blogs' new urls. sheesh. that idea was originally *mine* ok?! the thought of making my blog move similar to my fave vampiric game seemed to catch on. darnit. first, nf beat me to it and now jolly's done the same!!

sheesh. one of these days i'm gonna take all of my readers on the same not-so-wild goose chase hahaha.

oh. and no.. the topic for today is NOT random.

rawr.

No comments: